Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday 5/2

Today was good. I ran 7 miles on the boardwalk and got a little sunburn but just on my face and shoulders... Frank pulled his bike out of the basement and rode along with me. It's the first time he's been on a bike in years. Of course, it wasn't a work out for him at all, but the distance was long enough for him to get reacquainted with this old familiar friend. I know my pace was slower- because I was mindful of where he was and because the boardwalk was so crowded since this weather causes people to flock to the beach. I plan to run 10 miles on Friday morning at Manasquan Reservoir. It is a five mile loop around the water. I haven't run there in 3 years. There's some trail, road and a little bit of beach in this loop. Should be fun. Frank plans to come along with his bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment