Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Superhero!

Did 50 x 25 yds swimming after work yesterday. Went to bible talk after that and went home.

I tried the new wetsuit on late last night and a roommate saw me trying it on in the bathroom and said "Dude, I didn't know you were a superhero!" ;-)
It's so tight, I can't even zip it up! I looked online and learned that swimming suits are suppose to be tight tight. And there's actually a technique to putting it on. So I'll try it again before I send it back.

Woke up at 4:00 am, had my quiet time and biked 15 mi. this morning but I felt like it was muscled than enjoyed. I may be doing something wrong. :-(

2 comments:

  1. Did 60 x 25 yds. after work. I did something different, though: I did the whole workout in freestyle stroke (I use to alternate freestyle and breastroke cause it's easier!).
    I have a crick in my neck from turning a lot (for air) but it felt good doing something you thought you couldn't. Done with the swimming quota for the week!

    Tried out my wet suit again, and the zipper is 20% up! I stretch the suit to loosen it and will try it again tomorrow (with someone's help to zip it up).

    Will need to catch up on biking and do some running this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did a 26-mi. bike ride on Saturday and a 14-miler on Sunday. Yeah! Covered the bike mileage for the week! :-)
    Will do some swimming and running tonight.

    Recovery focus: K.I.S.S. Keep it Simple, Sonny!
    Don't overcomplicate a simple program. :-(

    ReplyDelete