Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ten again...

Tomorrow... unless there are thunderstorms, I am going to run ten at Manasquan Reservoir again and Frank will likely bike 20. Tuesday I did four miles on the treadmill at the gym and yesterday I did 4.5 miles. I was particularly strong yesterday. I have no idea why but I love when that happens. I was faster and consistent and could've kept going.

I'm still trying to find a realistic training schedule that will work with my work schedule. I'm glad that my work is physical enough so that I don't feel totally lethargic while I'm there. I am not a night person so running at night is not always enjoyable for me. I'm a morning person, but really don't want to get up much earlier- in fact, if I woke up much earlier, it would be night! I guess it's evenings during work days for now...

I'm excited that all of my boys want to run the Pre-Father's Day 5k on June 12th. Charles got running shoes yesterday and we will do his first training run on Sunday. Ethan is another story. We'll work on his endurance but I don't expect him to run the entire thing straight through. He may surprise me though. He has natural endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment