Monday, April 26, 2010

Relay... forgot!

Forgot to mention that the marathon relay was great. The best part about it was that all my boys were present through the whole race and they all CAN'T WAIT to be old enough to run it! Charles will run the short leg next year and Christopher has already agreed to take the 2nd shortest leg (4.5 miles) so that Charles can participate. I am grateful that my sons are seeing the many benefits of healthy habits. Christopher said he felt "awesome" when they announced our team name as he crossed the finish line. I told him to make sure he remembers this- this is the type of feeling you cannot buy. It comes from within- a sense of accomplishment after and pride after conquering a challenge.

I'm heading to the gym on this rainy Monday to run on the dreadmill. Either 4 paced miles, or a fast 3. Haven't decided yet...

1 comment:

  1. You make me wanna have a kid of my own now! :-(
    That was a nice thought to pass on to your kids! Great job, T.! :-)
    - Kuya

    ReplyDelete