Friday, April 16, 2010

slack!

I have been running... Really I have, but I have been online maybe 1/8th of the time that I usually am! I started a new job 4 weeks ago and transitioning from being home all the time and doing all of my sewing here to working elsewhere has been major. I am not complaining! I enjoy it.

Here's what I remember:
Today I ran 3 miles on a treadmill at the gym at an easy pace.
Wednesday I ran 4 miles on the treadmill at the gym also at a comfortable pace.
Monday I ran 4 miles at a moderately higher pace at the gym.
Sunday, 4 miles on the boardwalk- this was a grueling run for some reason...
Saturday, 6 miles on the boardwalk- felt strong and could've continued!

Tomorrow is our marathon relay. I run the first leg (6.1 miles) at 8 am. I will run with my son as well, if he wants me to for his 2.7 mile leg. I am ready!

I come home from work with blisters, scratches, cuts and callouses on my hands and with my biceps and forearms sore- does that count as a workout? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment